Lawyer – associate partner
- Together with Lieve Dehaese, Jessie manages the division commercial and company law, contract law and environmental law, regional planning and urban planning.
- Jessie is also specialized in labor law and social security law.
- Graduated with a master’s degree in law from K.U.Leuven in 1995.
- Graduated with a master’s degree in notarial studies from K.U.Leuven in 1996.
- Lawyer at the bar of Hasselt since 1996.
- Undertook post-graduate training in regional planning and urban development at HIVA in 1998-1999.
- Appointed since 2003 as receiver in bankruptcies by Hasselt commercial court.
Active in the fields of:
Company law and tax law
Law on the continuity of undertakings (WCO) & bankruptcy
Administrative law (environmental law, regional planning and urban development
Family law, law of succession, divorces
Building law and real estate
Family law & divorces