- Roeland is specialized in commercial law, competition law and intellectual property.
- Runs together with Lieve Dehaese the intellectual property division.
- Graduated with a master’s degree International and European law at Maastricht University in 2005.
- Post graduate as master in competition law and intellectual property at the Institute for European Legal Studies at the University of Luik.
- Was employed in Maastricht as legal specialist in intellectual property and commercial law.
- Lawyer at the Bar of Hasselt since 2014.
- Roeland forms part of our office since 2014.